The International Conference on Embedded Software (EMSOFT) brings together
researchers and developers from academia, industry, and government to
advance the science, engineering, and technology in embedded software
EMSOFT 2010 (the 10th in the series!)
is part of Embedded Systems Week.
Please visit www.esweek.org
for venue and travel information.
- Abstract submission: Tuesday, April 6, 2010 (extended!)
- Full paper submission: submission system closes on April 12, 9:00 a.m. GMT-12.
- Rebuttal process:
- Wed June 9: initial reviews sent to authors.
- Authors to prepare a max. 300 word response.
- Mon June 14, 11pm Pacific time: deadline to enter the response
in the system.
- Acceptance notification: Monday, June 28, 2010
- Final version submission:
- Tentative date: Tuesday, August 10, 2010
- Confirmed date and instructions are provided in the email that
you should have received from ACM publications
- If you did not receive an email, notify the Chairs
- Conference: October 24-29, 2010 (Sun - Fri)