Embedded software must meet demanding criteria for correctness, performance,
power consumption, and development cost.
EMSOFT aims at covering all aspects of embedded software with a focus
on the principles of embedded software development.
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Design and implementation of embedded software
- Modeling and validation
- Model- and component-based software design and analysis
- Programming languages and compilers
- Software engineering and programming methodologies
- Scheduling and execution time analysis
- Operating systems and middleware
- QoS management and performance analysis
- Hardware-dependent software and interfaces
- Distributed, networked embedded systems and security
- Software frameworks for cyber-physical systems
- Embedded control and communication
- Software for multiprocessor/multicore embedded systems and systems-on-chip
- Application areas, e.g., automotive, avionics, energy, health care, mobile devices, multimedia
Submissions and selection
We invite submissions related to the topics outlined above.
Submissions from the industry are welcome. Submissions of
already published material or concurrent submissions to
other conferences with proceedings is not allowed.
Submissions will be evaluated according to multiple criteria,
including originality, relevance and readability.
The review process will include a feedback/rebuttal period where authors
will have the option to respond to reviewer comments.
Selected papers will be presented at the conference and will be included
in the Proceedings published by the
Association for Computing Machinery.
ACM SIGBED EMSOFT Best Paper Award
will be given.
A 300-word abstract should be submitted in plain text no later than
April 1, 2010.
The full paper should be submitted no later than April 11, 2010.
Full papers should be no more than 10 pages 2-column in ACM format,
prepared according to these
The acceptable format for the full paper is PDF only.
The paper should mention the author names and affiliations.
Both abstracts and full papers should be submitted electronically via the