2007 Ptolemy Project Presentations
NOTE: Presentations are provided in both PDF and Powerpoint formats for convenience. Providing Powerpoint files makes it very easy and tempting to "borrow" the material. However, these presentations are owned by the author. Please do not use this material without permission from the author.
Please see the following resources for presentations:
- Edward A. Lee. Using the Principles of Synchronous Languages in Discrete-event and Continuous-time Models, Talk or Presentation, CHESS Seminar, 23, October, 2007.
- Edward A. Lee. Principled Design of Embedded Systems, Talk or presentation, HCDDES MURI Year 1 Review, 6, September, 2007.
- Claire Tomlin, S. Shankar Sastry, Jerry Ding, Gabe Hoffmann, Haomiao Huang, Vijay Pradeep, Jonathan Sprinkle, Steven Waslander, Edward A. Lee. Robust Hybrid and Embedded Systems Design for Quadrotor Platform, Talk or presentation, 6, September, 2007.
- Alex Aiken, Tom Henzinger, Edward A. Lee, David G. Messerschmitt, George Necula, Alberto Sangiovanni-Vincentelli, S. Shankar Sastry, Pravin Varaiya. Center for Hybrid and Embedded Software Systems, Talk or presentation, 4, September, 2007.
- Christopher Brooks, Edward A. Lee. Making Concurrency Mainstream, Talk or presentation, 16, July, 2007.
- Stephen A. Edwards, Edward A. Lee. Precision-Timed (PRET) Machines, Talk or presentation, 5, June, 2007; Presented at the 44th Design Automation Conference, San Diego, California.
- Edward A. Lee. Is Truly Real-Time Computing Becoming Unachievable? (Powerpoint presentation). Keynote Talk at the Real-Time and Embedded Technology and Applications Symposium (RTAS), Bellevue, WA, April 3-6, 2007.
- Edward A. Lee. Are new languages necessary for multicore?, Talk or presentation, 11, March, 2007.
- Seventh Biennial Ptolemy Minconference, February 13, 2007
- Chess Winter Meeting, February 14, 2007