2013 Ptolemy Project PresentationsNOTE: Presentations are provided in both PDF and Powerpoint formats for convenience. Providing Powerpoint files makes it very easy and tempting to "borrow" the material. However, these presentations are owned by the author. Please do not use this material without permission from the author.
Ptolemy presentations may be found on the CHESS Presentations page
- Cyber-Physical Systems, A Fundamental Intellectual Challenge
- Edward A. Lee, Invited Talk, College de France, Paris, France, December 11, 2013.
- Systems of Systems Modeling
- Edward A. Lee, Invited Talk, International Conference on Complex Systems Design & Management, Paris, France, December 4-6, 2013.
- Cyber-Physical Systems: A Rehash or a New Intellectual Challenge?
- Edward A. Lee, Seminar, Département informatique, Supélec, Gif-sur Yvette, France, December 10th, 2013.
- Verifying Real-Time Software Is Not Reasonable (Today)
- Edward A. Lee, Invited Talk, April 24th, 2013.
- Cyber-Physical Systems: A Rehash or A New Intellectual Challenge?
- Edward A. Lee, Invited Talk in the Distinguished Speaker Series, sponsored by the IEEE Council on Electronic Design Automation (CEDA) held at the Design Automation Conference (DAC), Austin, Texas, June 4th, 2013.