2014 Ptolemy Project PresentationsNOTE: Presentations are provided in both PDF and Powerpoint formats for convenience. Providing Powerpoint files makes it very easy and tempting to "borrow" the material. However, these presentations are owned by the author. Please do not use this material without permission from the author.
Ptolemy presentations may be found on the CHESS Presentations page
- It's About Time
- Edward A. Lee, Keynote, ReConFig: Reconfigurable Computing and FPGAs, Cancun, Mexico, Dec. 8-10, 2014.
- Constructive Models of Discrete and Continuous Physical Phenomena
- Edward A. Lee, Summer Simulation Multi-conference, Monterey, California, July 6-10, 2014.
- Leveraging Synchronized Clocks in Distributed Applications
- Edward A. Lee, Swarm Lab Retreat, Berkeley, California, January 14, 2014.