The Ptolemy Projects
- Research Projects - listed by student, which includes many of the
Systems, funded by The NSF.
for Hybrid and Embedded Software Systems (CHESS) industrial
interactions (Denso, National Instruments, Toyota).
- COSMOI - Compositional System Modeling with Interfaces, funded by the NSF.
- Mathematical Theory of CPS, funded by the NFS.
- Kepler - Scientific workflows.
- iCyPhy Industrial Cyber-Physical Systems, funded by IBM and United Technologies.
- PRET - Precision timed machines, funded by the NSF.
- PTIDES - Programming Temporally Integrated Distributed Embedded Systems.
- SPFSoS - Software Producibility for Systems of Systems, funded by the
Naval Research Laboratory.
- SwarmLab - Industrial interactions with Ericsson, IHI, NEC, Qualcomm, Sony, Toshiba and Visa.
- TerrSwarm Research Center, funded by MARCO and DARPA, administered by SRC.
See also our list of sponsors