- All Known Subinterfaces:
- Connector, EventAcceptor, Figure, FigureContainer, GrabHandle, ShapedFigure, Terminal, VisibleComponent
- All Known Implementing Classes:
- AbstractConnector, AbstractFigure, AbstractFigureContainer, ArcConnector, ArcManipulator, AttributeBoundsManipulator, BasicCanvasPane, BasicEdgeHighlighter, BasicEllipse, BasicFigure, BasicGrabHandle, BasicGraphPane, BasicHighlighter, BasicRectangle, BoundsManipulator, BubblePane, CanvasLayer, CanvasPane, CircleManipulator, CompositeFigure, ConnectorManipulator, ConnectorTutorial.SitedRectangle, EventLayer, FigureDecorator, FigureLayer, FigureTutorial.CustomRectangle, FigureWrapper, GraphicsPane, GraphPane, GridLayer, IconFigure, ImageFigure, LabelFigure, LabelWrapper, LinkManhattanConnector, ManhattanConnector, Manipulator, MoveHandle, OverlayLayer, PaintedFigure, PaneWrapper, PathFigure, PathManipulator, PortTerminal, RoundedRectangle, SimplePane, StateBubble, StraightConnector, StraightTerminal, SwingWrapper, TerminalFigure, TransformedFigureTutorial.CloudFigure, TypedDecorator, VectorFigure
public interface CanvasComponent
A CanvasComponent is an object that can be inserted into the
display tree of a JCanvas. The tree is rooted by an instance of
CanvasPane, then consists of CanvasLayers, Figures, and other
kinds of recursively-structured CanvasComponents.
- $Id: CanvasComponent.java 38798 2005-07-08 20:00:01Z cxh $
- John Reekie
- Accepted Rating:
- Return the parent of this component. Return null if the component
does not have a parent.
- Return the transform context of the component. If the component
has its own transform context, this method should return it,
otherwise it should return the transform context of its parent.
- Schedule a repaint of the component. This should be called after
performing modifications on the component.
void repaint(DamageRegion d)
- Accept notification that a repaint has occurred somewhere
in the tree below this component. The component must
clear any cached data that depends on its children and
forward the notification upwards.