- All Known Subinterfaces:
- All Known Implementing Classes:
- AtomicWirelessChannel, DelayChannel, ErasureChannel, LimitedRangeChannel, LinkVisualizer, PowerLossChannel, SurgeVisualizer
public interface ChannelListener
Interface for channel listeners. If a ChannelListener is added to a channel,
then for each transmission, it is notified and given all pertinent
information, including the transmission properties, the token transmitted,
source port and the destination port.
- Ptolemy II 5.2
- $Id: ChannelListener.java 57040 2010-01-27 20:52:32Z cxh $
- Heather Taylor, Elaine Cheong
- See Also:
- Accepted Rating:
- Proposed Rating:
void channelNotify(RecordToken properties,
- React to a transmission on the channel on which this is listening.
The channel will call this method after a transmission occurs,
which means that the transmission properties seen by this method
are they same as those seen by the destination.
properties - The transmission properties after they have
been transformed by any registered PropertyTransformers.
token - The token transmitted.
source - The sending port.
destination - The receiving port.