Ptolemy II TutorialWith the Ptolemy II devel tree, the easiest way to learn how to use Ptolemy II is to download and install Ptolemy II and read
Christopher Brooks, Edward A. Lee, Stephen Neuendorffer, and John Reekie, "Building Graphical Models," a chapter from
Claudius Ptolemaeus, Editor, "System Design, Modeling, and Simulation Using Ptolemy II", Ptolemy.org, 2014.
Tutorial source code may be found in
The following tutorials have been given over the years
- Ptolemy Tutorial: Exploring Models of Computation with Ptolemy II, Scottsdale, AZ, October 24, 2010.
- The Using Vergil chapter from the design document, which is also part of the download. (Updated in 2010)
- Ptolemy Miniconference Tutorial, 2009
- Ptolemy Miniconference Tutorial, 2007
- Edward A. Lee and Stephen Neuendorffer, "Tutorial: Building Ptolemy II Models Graphically,"
EECS Department, University of California, Berkeley, Technical Report No. UCB/EECS-2007-129,
October 31, 2007
Note that the design document, including the above chapter, is also part of the download and Windows installer.