Publications for the Ptolemy Project are organized by year in reverse
chronological order. Use the links at the left to access them.
You can also browse a listing of selected publications organized by topic
- Edward A. Lee and Sanjit A. Seshia, Introduction to Embedded Systems, A Cyber-Physical Systems Approach, Second Edition, MIT Press, ISBN 978-0-262-53381-2, 2017.
- Claudius Ptolemaeus, editor, System Design, Modeling, and Simulation using Ptolemy II, Published by Ptolemy.org, 2014, available as a free PDF download and low-cost paperback.
- Hokeun Kim, Eunsuk Kang, Edward A. Lee, and David Broman A Toolkit for Constructio
n of Authorization Service Infrastructure for the Internet of Things, in Proceedings of the 2nd ACM/IEEE International Conference on I
nternet-of-Things Design and Implementation (IoTDI), Pittsburgh, PA, USA, April 18-21, 2017. Winner of Best Paper Award, presented
during CPS Week, 2017.
- Edward A. Lee, Fundamental Limits of Cyber-Physical Systems Modeling, ACM Transactions on Cyber-Physical Systems, vol. 1, no. 1, Article 3, October, 2016.
- David Broman, Lev Greenberg, Edward A. Lee, Michael Masin, Stavros Tripakis, Michael Wetter,
Requirements for Hybrid Cosimulation Standards, in Proceedings of Hybrid Systems Computation and Control (HSCC), ACM, Seattle, WA, April 14-16, 2015.
- Elizabeth Latronico, Edward A. Lee, Marten Lohstroh, Chris Shaver, Armin Wasicek, and Matthew Weber, "A Vision of Swarmlets," IEEE Internet Computing, 19(2), pp. 20-28, March-April 2015.
- Edward A. Lee, "The Past, Present, and Future of Cyber-Physical Systems: A Focus on Models," Sensors, 15(3), p. 4837-4869, doi:10.3390/s150304837, February, 2015.
- Edward A. Lee. Constructive Models of Discrete and Continuous Physical Phenomena IEEE Access, Vol.2, pp. 797-821, August 7, 2014. Technical Report, February 8, 2014.
- Amit Fisher, Clas Jacobson, Edward A. Lee, Richard Murray, Alberto Sangiovanni-Vincentelli, Eelco Scholte. Industrial Cyber-Physical Systems-iCyPhy, in Proc. Complex Systems Design & Management (CSD&M), Springer, pp. 21-37, December 4, 2013; Paris, France.
- David Broman, Christopher Brooks, Lev Greenberg, Edward A. Lee, Michael Masin, Stavros Tripakis, Michael Wetter. Determinate Composition of FMUs for Co-Simulation, 13th International Conference on Embedded Software (EMSOFT), Montreal, Canada, September 29 - October 4, 2013.