Prof. Edward A. Lee|
Robert S. Pepper Distinguished Professor
University of California at Berkeley
545Q Cory Hall
Berkeley CA 94720-1770
- Research, News, Biography, CV, and Teaching.
- Complete publications, selected publications organized by topic, and position papers.
- Official department home page.
- Information for prospective visitors and/or interns.
- Information for members of my research group.
- The Ptolemy Project: Research on model-based design.
- The TerraSwarm Research Center.
- The iCyPhy (Industrial Cyber-Physical Systems) Consortium.
- The Ubiquitous SwarmLab.
- Resurrecting Laplace's Demon: The Case for Deterministic Models, Keynote, MODELS, St. Malo, France, Oct. 4, 2016.
- The Internet of Important Things, Invited talk, Reykjavik University, Iceland, June 16, 2016.
- Video interview, Semiconductor Engineering, on the Internet of Important Things, Mar. 18, 2015.
- Cyber-Physical Systems: A Fundamental Intellectual Challenge, College de France, Paris, France, Dec. 11, 2013.
(Introduction in French, Presentation in English).
- An Overview of Ptides, a Programming Model for Distributed Real-Time Systems, Oct. 2, 2013.
- It's About Time, SwarmLab Seminar, March 7, 2013.
- Verifying Real-Time Software is Not Reasonable (Today), Plenary Talk, Haifa Verification Conference (HVC), Israel, Nov. 7, 2012.
- Heterogeneous Actor Models, Invited Lecture, Halmstad, Sweden, Feb. 10, 2012.
- Debate: Proposition: Software Patents Encourage Innovation, Computer History Museum, Mountain View, CA, Aug. 24, 2011.
- Computing Needs Time, CESCA Distinguished Lecture, Virginia Tech, December 10, 2010.