System Design, Modeling, and Simulation Chapters
The book, split up into larger sections.
- Part I: Getting Started
- Part II: Models of Computation
- Part III: Modeling Infrastructure (and bibliograph and index)
The book, split up into smaller chapters.
Part I: Getting Started
Part II: Models of Computation
- Process Networks and Rendezvous
- Synchronous-Reactive Models
- Finite State Machines
- Discrete-Event Models
- Modal Models
- Continuous-Time Models
- Modeling Timed Systems
- Ptera: An Event-Oriented Model of Computation