Ptolemy PtutorialWednesday, April 15 - Berkeley, California
We offered a Ptolemy Developer's Tutorial on Wednesday, April 15, 2009 in 540 A/B Cory on the UC Berkeley campus.
This tutorial was for Java programmers who are interested in extending Ptolemy.
The Tutorial program is below:
- 10:00 - 12:00
- 540 Cory - Come get set up with Ptolemy. If you don't have Subversion access to the Ptolemy II tree and Eclipse or your favorite IDE set up, then please come between 10 and 12 for help setting up. If you are set up with Subversion access, then please join us for lunch at 12.
- 12 - 1:00
- Lunch (Provided)
- 1:00 - 2:30
- Writing Actors (Isaac Liu and Ben Lickly)
- 2:30 - 2:40
- 2:45 - 3:30
- Directors (Stavros Tripakis)
- 3:30 - 4:15
- Codegen Hello World with legacy C - EmbeddedCActor (Man-Kit (Jackie) Leung)
- 4:15 - 5:00
- Model Transformation (Thomas Feng)
Please note that the Ptolemy Miniconference was the following day, Thursday, April 16, 2009 and has a separate registration.