Download JFMI 1.0.2JFMI is a Java Wrapper for the Functional Mock-up Interface
DownloadsJFMI is available for download in two formats.
Each of the downloads contains the same functionality, only the line endings are different.
jfmi1.0.2.tar.gz- Gzipped Tar File (Linux and Mac OS X Line Endings)
jfmi1.0.2.zip- Compressed Zip File (Windows Line Endings)
- JFMI 1.0.2 released
- FMIScalarVariable.setBoolean() This method now works properly. Previously, a ByteBuffer was used. The correct type is an IntBuffer.
- FMIScalarVariable.setString(): Properly allocate memory so that the Java side retains a reference.
- FMIModelDescription.dispose(): A method that frees references to the Java handles to allocated memory.
- FMUBuilder: Better support for building FMUs under Windows.
- JFMI can be compiled with gcj, which supports Java 1.5 or earlier.
2013-03-10 Christopher Brooks
- JFMI 1.0.1 released
The primary difference between jfmi1.0 and jfm1.0.1 is that there was a bug where boolean values were being reported incorrectly.
A new facility is that if a shared file cannot be found for a platform and the sources director exists in the .fmu file, then make arch is run, where arch is the fmu architecture (linux64 etc.)