Ptolemy II 10.0.1 Limitations
The Ptolemy II 10.0.1 Release notes list limitations. The Vergil welcome window has a link to a similar list.
If you find bugs, check the limitations page inside Vergil, then check this page, and then post to the ptolemy-hackers mailing list.
In your email, please be sure to list
- What operating system you are operating under (Windows 10? Mac OS X 10.9)
- What version of Java you are running. (Run java -version, or use our Java Version Applet )
- Whether the problem occurs in
- The local version of the web pages
- The PtolemyII 10.0.1 website version of the web pages
- The Web Start version
See also the Ptolemy II Bugzilla links
- The most comprehensive documentation is the book,
Claudius Ptolemaeus, Editor, System Design, Modeling, and Simulation Using Ptolemy II, Ptolemy.org, 2014, available as a free PDF download and low-cost paperback.
- "Building Graphical Models" chapter from the the book is a good starting point
- Detailed Ptolemy II Installation instructions.
See the Ptolemy Bugzilla page for other bugs.
See the Ptolemy II 10.0.1 Release notes for known limitations.