2011 Ptolemy Project PresentationsNOTE: Presentations are provided in both PDF and Powerpoint formats for convenience. Providing Powerpoint files makes it very easy and tempting to "borrow" the material. However, these presentations are owned by the author. Please do not use this material without permission from the author.
Ptolemy presentations may be found on the CHESS Presentations page
- Heterogeneous Actor Models
- Edward A. Lee, EMSOFT, Invited Roadmap Talk, Taipei, Taiwan, October 10, 2011.
- Repeatable Timing in Software and Networks
- Edward A. Lee, ESWeek 2011, Tutorial on Time-Predictable and Composable Architectures for Dependable Embedded Systems, Taipei, Taiwan, October 9, 2011.
- Portable Real-Time Code from PTIDES Models
- Patricia Derler, John Eidson, Edward A. Lee, Slobodan Matic, Christos Stergiou, Michael Zimmer, Invited talk, Workshop on Time Analysis and Model-Based Design, from Functional Models to Distributed Deployments (TiMoBD), Taipei, Taiwan, October 9, 2011.
- Synthesis of Distributed Real-Time Embedded Software
- Edward A. Lee, Keynote talk, Electronic System Level Conference, San Diego, California, June 5-6, 2011.
- Time for High-Confidence Software Systems
- Edward A. Lee, Keynote talk, 11th Annual Conference on High Confidence Software and Systems, Annapolis, Maryland, May 1-6, 2011.